Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm not old, I'm just organized!

I meal plan every week.

I know, I know. I sound like a soccer mom, or Robin Miller's twin, when I am in fact a 25 year old with no children. It's just that I like to have a plan and I like to attempt to stick to a budget and meal planning helps me do that. So I'm not old, I'm just...sensible...yeah...

Anyway, I usually write my plan down on little scraps of paper, but then it occurred to me: Why not use my cooking blog to record my plans from week to week? In addition, it will provide anyone who's reading this thing a little preview for what recipes and photos to expect next week!

So here is next week's plan:

Sunday - out of town
Monday - Cashew Chicken w/brown rice
Tuesday - leftovers
Wednesday - Shrimp Ceviche Tacos w/vegetables
Thursday - Cooking with Annabel?? (TBD)
Friday - Hawaiian Pizza
Saturday - Black Bean Soup

1 comment:

That Girl said...

I menu plan and I'm not old either - just cheap! It cuts down on grocery costs.